Didaktikos


Well, well they have arrived again. Congratulations to everyone one in Room L for a great term. We have worked tremendously hard to use our time the best we could to get the best learning opportunities. So I looked through my library of treats and I thought that I would post this a little early. I was planning to introduce it when we got back to school, but if some are looking for something to do then this is it. Some may be familiar with the game "Sing Star" on the PlayStation. Well this is a free internet version of it called Karaoke Party. If you want to use then click here and waalaa you will appear there. If you want to save your scores then sign in using our blogger username and password.
Have a good break everyone and thank you for another wonderful term.
0 Responses

Post a Comment