Didaktikos
On Google Documents I found that you could have a form that allowed you ask questions in various ways. I have used this format to get the children to do their self assessment of the Fabric and Fibre Unit that we did. I have posted this on their individual blogs so that you can see the results of their self assessment. I will evaluate this tool to see if it meets the children's learning needs.


All the children have completed their self assessments of the 'Fabric and Fibre Unit'. I have posted a link here, so that you can see what the results look like for a teacher. I think that there are still some improvements that I need to make to be able to use this tool more effectively. I think that this is a good step for the children moving on from circling smiley faces to a more formal type of form.
0 Responses

Post a Comment