Didaktikos

On friday the fun began we went to manfield to see all of the old carsand take some photos.and after we went to my uncls house to ring my brother and say hi.At 7:00 we wathed shortland st then we wathed australian idol it was good then we went to bed.in the morning i woke up at 7:30 to go to my brothers house when we got there we went to the army camp to watch touchthen we went to the movies to watch 2012 it was awsome.Then we went back home and watched heaps of tv we watched chanels 2,12,14,40,62,63,70 and chanel 11then me and my sister played a game of cards then went to bed.On sundaywe went to the marketand we got chines food and some vedges.After we went to the plaza and me and my sister got 10 dollars each we walked all over the the plaza but there was really nothing we wanted.So my brother took us home and we sealteld down by watching the 8:30 movie in the room.
PS.i think Qbear would like to come back cause he was a good friend to have.
0 Responses

Post a Comment